afcad and ai aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

hi everyone, i have a problem with afcad and ai planes, i just got an afcad file for sydney intl but my ai planes(virgin blue, jetstar, qantas) dont go to the assigned gates for those airlines, do i have to do something else before besides adding the afcad to make the planes go there?
does anybody know what to do?

sorry if i didnt post in the right topic i dont know where to put it

from mitch

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It seems that you must add flightplans first.

Check out Lee Swordy's TrafficTools ttools202.zip and afcad221.zip. Good instructions are included to show you how it's used. Here's a link ➡

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=lee+swordy&CatID=fs2004

TrafficTools is at the bottom of the page.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...