I Just Purchased *Real Scene* from Glide Slope

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

I think thats the place....Anyone have it yet?????

Is it as good as they say????

Anyhow...When it arrives I'll give a full report......Mason

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

From all your latest posts that list all the new stuff you bought, your credit card must be smoking! Let us know how it all works out.

Last edited by ronaldpatton on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer

LOL Yea....I just put it out...........

But SHHHhhhhh....Don't tell me wife..........HeHe

I will let you know how it does......They said if ordered before Twelve noon it would ship that day...And since I got next day air..I should have it tomorrow......I'll be waiting for that big brown truck I tell Ya.......LOL....Mason

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Yes Harleyman, do let us know how all of the product are - maybe if you are feeling ambitious, you could even write a review of something? 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Hmmmmm review you say....Can do..Though it will take a few to properly understand all it has to offer....But I will definatly let you all know.............

I has been tracked and barring no probs is due to arrive today.... 😀

Pro Member Trainee
maddoc Trainee

i just love the Real Scene terrain. i flew out of Los Alamos a lot and the Sagre de Christo mountains by Santa Fe looked perfect. i have modeled the area around my home in texas and the terrain seems very accurate. i have also modeleled the groom lake base at area-51 in nevada download from sim-outhouse)using satellite photos and topo-zone mapping data, and the terrain is very good....doc

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Maddoc,
Thanks for designing this, I just downloaded it and will install it tonight.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=1902

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...