personnal jets?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

this question is for people who know about aircraft.

i've managed to find 4. the maverick, the cessna mustang itself, the eclipse (which is awesome - just finishing a panel for it) and also the safire jet from abacus (haven;t decided if it's worth £5 yet though).

i was wondering if you guys knew of other small personnal jets availible for the game as my plane knowledge is limited so i don;t know what to look for if i don't know the name. i found the 'sport jet' which looks very cool, but i haven't found one for flight sim.oh yeah aaaand the hnda.any more?

cheers, hinch

^ the eclipse, excellent freeware - crap panel but mine's out soon 😛

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

the Learjet 35 is an excellant private jet. You can find some here http://avsim.com/ . there is also a scenery pack of Antartica which comes with a 35. It can be found on avsim also. go to www.avsim.comlibrary and type in stamar ice base

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...