...last chance to download Swedbird Choppers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Swedbird.com will cease to exist. The contract runs out on the 25th of December and due to my economical situation I cannot continue to pay for the webspace.

Therefore all my finished designs will not be available for download after that date, nor the R44 package. This the the last chance to download the finished models and to buy, by donation, the R44 package. Neither model will be put on other sites for download. Any attempts to make these models available on other sites is a violation on my copyright and is not allowed.

I wish to thank all that has supported me through these years in development and the Hovercontrol community. It was truly some of my finest hours.

Lasse Lindh

http://www.swedbird.com/helo/index.htm

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks. It's a shame that he has to give it up.
The bandwidth costs are more than most people think.
He would have been better off charging a nominal fee for each than to rely on donations.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Roger that, RadarMan.

As a possible alternative I'd suggest that Governments worldwide start subsidizing what has become an essential part of our lifes and help out guys like Lasse and so many others.

I might just sit down and compose a nice letter to the Queen of Sweden 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...