Swedbird.com will cease to exist. The contract runs out on the 25th of December and due to my economical situation I cannot continue to pay for the webspace.
Therefore all my finished designs will not be available for download after that date, nor the R44 package. This the the last chance to download the finished models and to buy, by donation, the R44 package. Neither model will be put on other sites for download. Any attempts to make these models available on other sites is a violation on my copyright and is not allowed.
I wish to thank all that has supported me through these years in development and the Hovercontrol community. It was truly some of my finest hours.
Lasse Lindh
2 Answers
Thanks. It's a shame that he has to give it up.
The bandwidth costs are more than most people think.
He would have been better off charging a nominal fee for each than to rely on donations.

Roger that, RadarMan.
As a possible alternative I'd suggest that Governments worldwide start subsidizing what has become an essential part of our lifes and help out guys like Lasse and so many others.
I might just sit down and compose a nice letter to the Queen of Sweden 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain