I've Finally Made Up My Mind!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Ok well after I had at rough time deciding which airplane(s) to get I have made up my mind. I am going to get the Carenado Cessna 206 and the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1. Well what do you think about this?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I think it's great that you've made up your mind! A kind of relief really. 😀

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have two reasons I don't have payware. Number one there is so much good freeware around I hate going the payware route. Number two I wonder if and when the new version of FS comes out if the payware will work for it.

I would hate to spend a bunch of money on payware to have it made obsolete with the new version of FS.

Now, if I were to buy payware it would be the Cessna 310, that is one beautiful airplane in my eyes.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well ok hold on. A little change here. Since everone knows that I love GA flying I will get the carenado C206 but instead of getting the Eaglesoft CJ1, I am going to get the Reality XP GNS 430 package and retrofit my 206 with those guages. What do you think now?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jared... you're scaring me Fear Surrender

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Jared wrote:

Well ok hold on. A little change here. Since everone knows that I love GA flying I will get the carenado C206 but instead of getting the Eaglesoft CJ1, I am going to get the Reality XP GNS 430 package and retrofit my 206 with those guages. What do you think now?

Yooooou can dooooooo it. 👍

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Trust me now it's final. I am getting the Carenado Cessna 206 and the Reality XP flight Line 430 GPS. Can someone tell me what to expect from the XP unit?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...