16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
PLANES
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 12

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Ok,i knoe most of the people on this site prefer planes,but who does prefer the choppers? ❓ who ever does and votes for choppers,please add a comment.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I fly helicopters in the sim 😂
I fly planes only to take screenshots anymore....

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Has to be fixed wing for me, however if I ever get a set of rudder pedals I would probably fly a chopper some off the time.

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I used to love flying helicopters in FS9 especially the Alphasim Seaking but i got p###ed off with not being able to put any of the helicopters into a stable hover, instead i found myself almost slamming the aircraft into the ground to land. Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I fly fix-wing more, I like them more too, but I like helicopters a lot also.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

i like palnes for long-distance stuff (15+miles) but i prefer whirlybirds for hopping around.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Another thing I hope they include in FS06 is instructions or flight lessons on how to fly these things. The last FS that included heli flying lessons is FS98 i think.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I agree with you aloha,but i still like the mixes like the osprey and the harrier that are vtol!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...