Combat Sim 3 wont work on my Windows XP

I installed it and everything but when i double click on it it says the video or whatever wont work with the game so it sucks

I got 64mb graphics card and 256mb ram idk why it wont work, any ideas?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I installed it and everything but when i double click on it it says the video or whatever wont work with the game so it sucks

I got 64mb graphics card and 256mb ram idk why it wont work, any ideas?

It's the whatever. 🙄

Radar

says my hardware doesnt meet the minimun requirments

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What are your specs and what are the specs for CFS3.
How far apart are you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
abutz Trainee

More than like'ly it's your Graphics card. Just because it's 64mb does'nt mean it will render properly. What kind of card is it etc?

cheapsoda Guest

did you run the cfs3 cfg. first set to default?
mine works fine with a 32mb card.
there is a read me that has trouble shooting in it that mentions cards that have difficulty in cfs3, and tells ya how to fix with some driver or somethin

directx9c Guest

is direct-X up to date?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...