Spartan released!

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

And I got it. Woooeee ... it's the best one yet from Mr. Shupe. Beautiful exterior with imaculate detail complete with retractable landing lights. The sound if fantastic inside and out. Lands and takes off beautifully. Flight characteristics are perfect. Responds well to trim. The VC and cabin are stunning.

I'm running out of adjectives to describe this masterpiece. The 45 minute download was well worth it. I'm so happy I'm beside myself.

Last edited by freedspeak on Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Spartan Executive by Milton Shupe
It's now at flightsim but should be at avsim later today, I'll add the link then.
Bottom of page.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props95.htm

Avsim
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=spartan.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Over Boeing Field

Over Seattle.

Last edited by RadarMan on Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

this isn't my normal type of plane, but that tweed upholstry! downloading now - but it'sso slow off flightsim.com! arrrgh! paintkit...i'll have some paints up by later. anyone have any ideas?

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yep - I got it too - as you can see -

Do you reckon it would look a lot better with Radarman's name on it?
.... and a dolly bird's photo on the VC wall????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi davec, it's good to see you back. Nice screenshots!

Radar

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

So what about some interior/VC shots 😉 ?

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

originalgrunge, go here:
http://www.flightsimonline.com/spartan/

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Very nice, my shot is over Lincolnshire. UK.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

You know what they say, the best things in life are free(ware) and I just love the stunning 1930's spartan!

You guys should really go to and get Hinch's 1950 "hotrod" themed paint, I'm getting it now and it looks magnificent! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

does this come with a vc or a custom panel. if not wut does it use.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Quake, I'm happy to tell you it comes with a very, very, very detailed Virtual Cockpit and an amazing custom panel!

It's amazing to fly, very easy to handle and looks great- IMO it's the learjet of the warbird era 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...