Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

As a matter of interest, I think I read somewhere on the site there were limits to the size of Avatars and Signatures - but being a crinkly with a poor memory - I can't remember where - can any one help me?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know I don't remember seeing it. There should be one.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

When I made my Avatar I know there was a size limit, that information may be there when you create the Avatar.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is from our profiles refering to avatars ➡

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 360 pixels, a height no greater than 125 pixels and a file size no more than 98kB.

I dont remember notice something about sigs.
Maybe you have seen it in one of the sites we use for upload our pics?They have limits...Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Thanks all - when I read your answers, I had actually forgotten the question I had asked Umm... Embarassed But that's how you get when you are old and decrepit Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Old = WiseBow Down Bow Down Bow Down

decrepit = No you are not.
Allow me to disagree about it and im ready to fight for my state. Evil or Very Mad

😉 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The only limitation on sigs I see is a 255 character limit. I don't see any limitation on the size of the graphic.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...