Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

you know that picture in the upper left corner? i think its your Avatar?
anyway, i went to the my personal page, went to my profile, i wanted to upload a new avatar directly from my PC, like i did in the first place, but i went into the Avatar list, and all i saw were smileys. there was no option to upload a Avatar from your computer. pls help as i am putting a new Avatar and signature in celebration of my being a First Officer.

Thanks,
robbier

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You need to go to the Profile not Your Info. If you go to your profile which is in a tool bar above the forum section, it has a signature control panel as well as an avatar control panel which is at the very bottom. Let us know how you get on 😉

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

thanks a lot!! it worked, and i got my new signature and avatar uploaded!

once again,
thank you for the help!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very Nice ❗ 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...