Airbus 318/19/20

Hey, any suggestions for any of those model of planes? I dl the 318 by Aerodesigns but it wouldn't work even after I did the FPUISC.dll file. Got frustrated with it, any suggestions for download?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Im d/l one now and will have a look

If its airbus you want,have you tried any of these ? ➡

IFDG (Now closed)downloadmain.php

Ill check it out. You have good resutls?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 I d/l the Easyjet A318 and it flys ok 😕
Have a read of this ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

I second the A318 - brilliant plane, totally loving it, brilliant on the FPS too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

An A-320? An absolute 'almost' brandnew beauty here ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=80894&CatID=fs2004ac

...complete with.exe to keep your heartbeat at a normal pace 😉

How about a panel? I dl the Alex Christoff one cept there are like 2 missing gauges and lettering is so tiny, I can't read it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

How about a panel? I dl the Alex Christoff one cept there are like 2 missing gauges and lettering is so tiny, I can't read it.

You might obtain results with your queries if you provide some details rather than telegraphing "How about a panel? I dl the Alex Christoff one..."

I for one haven't got a clue which a/c you're talking about.

Pro Member Trainee
chrissie Trainee

I'd download an Ted airline Airline and it worked for me. Actually you can see the lights on in the plane and all.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...