Sardenia Mesh

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Does anyone know is there is anywhere I can get some mesh for the island of Sardenia in the Mederterrainien?

I have mesh and photoreal for the island of Corsica, 15km above Sardnia, but all the mesh files I have found include both Corisa and Sardenia, and I only want it for Sardenia by itself...any ideas?

Cheers

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sardinia Mesh
(dead link removed)

Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Name: FS2004 Corsica and Sardinia mesh

I have seen this one already on my searches, but it covers both the islands-

-Is it possible to install both this one and keep my old payware mesh of Corsica by adding one at a level above the other in my scenery libary? Or will thay just screw them both up???

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Hey Cheeky Trolly,

YES !

Install the new one and place it at the bottom of the scenery library list, but just ABOVE all of the default texture files that sit at the VERY bottom of the scenery library.

That should ensure that the Sardinia part is picked up, but that the Corsica part will be overridden by the Corsica mesh file that you have higher up the list.

😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Great! Thanks for the info PS!

I will download it and install it now, Cheers 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...