Concorde

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

FS2000 came with concorde but its not in FS2004.
I had a look in the downloads section and there are loads. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks 😀

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Captain RadarMan has suggested this link in past ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Give a try. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

None. But that's only my opinion. I apologise for not being positive about this.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hmm, cant install that, I followed the instructions and just keep getting errors?

Any others or any other faster than mach 1 aircraft that you can suggest?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

Hmm, cant install that, I followed the instructions and just keep getting errors?

You can search to www.avsim.com.
Type Concorde in the blank search area and see what you will get.
The same you cant do in our site and you can also search the forums here.There are many posts about this craft with very useful links. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

OK here comes one of Liono dummy guide on how to install the PM2 Concorde

Goto this Website
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Download the SST Base folder and Install
You may need need to install these into a folder on your desktop then cut paste into the Concorde Folder
Common textures
Night Texture Pro
Night Texture
Sound
Then you want the panel
Then choose what lively you want.

That's as far as I can walk you through as I'm at work and I don't want to install them here.

I installed these at home the other week and is very easy. I can do another guide when I get home in around 7 hrs time,

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

Hence my discouragement in the first place.
You have an alternative - faster and less known but easier to install, better looking and well behaved in the sky. ➡ http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=tu-144&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=2

You need tu144.zip , bottom of the page... it's the base package. After that you can start experimenting with all the add-ons and updates.

She's a sight to behold, unsurpassed - inspite of being Russian.

And did I mention, installation is painless and you only have to download one file which includes everything you need.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Try this site click on search and database then feed in concorde.

➡ ➡ ➡ http://www.fsdome.com/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Unless I'm missing something those Concordes are for FS2002.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Thanks for the replies guys.

I still cannot seem to get that french one working. Tailhook, I tried that one and got it working but I dont like it im afraid. Its all to confusing for a simpleton like me.
I went to the nasa shuttle landing facility and only just managed to get it off the ground before the end of the runway!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

When you say 'the french one' I guess you're referring to the Concorde.
I'm well aware of all the pitfalls regarding this creation that's why I redirected you to the Concordsky instead.

Just follow the instructions in my second post and you won't have any problems.

BTW the tu-144 is the Concordsky.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Oh I set concordsky up without any problems. Its a great plane but a little complicated for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

Oh I set concordsky up without any problems. Its a great plane but a little complicated for me.

That, my friend is the reason why only a few diehard enthusiasts keep the Concorde or the Concordski for an extended time in their fleet.

You gotta admit it though, for the purpose of screenshots on the ground, the Concordski beats the Concorde hands down. Bow Down

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...