Invalid session problem

have been trying to post since i became a member 3 weeks ago and have not been able to so, so I dont know if i can right now. It keeps telling me "Invalid session". I have emailed support many many times with no answers back. This is very frustrating. I was able to post when I was a guest but now I cant. Can anyone get a hold of someone for me and email me back at GIranger@aol.com My screenname is Giranger! THanks Jeff

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

I guess that worked as a guest again but I tried posting while logged in and it wouldnt let me. Any help would be appreiciated. I can post in other forums without any problems. Thanks Jeff

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had the same problem. Try dumping cookies and cache etc and come back and see if it works. If you still get the same error message then try using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox. I had this error message appear when I used AOL.

Good luck 😉

99jolegg wrote:

I had the same problem. Try dumping cookies and cache etc and come back and see if it works. If you still get the same error message then try using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox. I had this error message appear when I used AOL.

Good luck 😉

I have my cookies and cache dumped after I log out of aol every time. I tried IE and that didnt work. How is mozilla firefox, is it free? does it contain popups, adaware or anything else? THanks Jeff

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Sorry to hear of your troubles getting access to the site.
1st have a read of our Q & A ➡
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq#38

If you are still having problems email the accounts section here at flyaway ➡

accounts@flyawaysimulation.com

Please note this topic will be moved to the Fly Away and other forums under General

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

How is mozilla firefox, is it free? does it contain popups, adaware or anything else? THanks Jeff

Firefox is absolutely free, stable and very easy to install. It is the safest browser at this point in time. Easy to use and fast - customizable.
It contains no popups, adware, malware or other rubbish of that kind.

Don't get fooled into using another "similar" browser - they are nothing else but IE wrapped into a nicer looking interface, which means you'll still be bombarded with all the nasties.

Go straight to the source, the real thing here ➡ http://www.mozilla.com/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...