St maarten - some help please

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Hi Guys, im enjoying flying around this beautiful place again, but....

does anyone know of any decent freeware scenery for this airport that actually has the road at the end of the runway and a proper beach etc? The FS9 one is so basic, it bores me.

See my screenshots on page 21 of the screenshot forum in off topic, ad you'll see what i mean.

Cheers guys

Micah 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

thank you RM, however, most of those links dont have jpgs linked them so therefore i dont know what they will be like.

So can anyone recommend one that is tried and tested??

Micah 😉

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Look for the most recent one, I believe the zip file is called juliana2.zip, but I could be wrong. That one has even been given good reviews by the carribean controllers on VATSIM!

*Edit:*
Found it! http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=juliana2.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

It's a little frame-rate hungry, but the beauty makes up for any dip you may experience.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I agree! Best St. Maarten addon ever created 😉

Be careful while approaching the runway. There's lots of chicks hanging out on the beach 😂

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

Look for the most recent one, I believe the zip file is called juliana2.zip, but I could be wrong. That one has even been given good reviews by the carribean controllers on VATSIM!

*Edit:*
Found it! http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=juliana2.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

It's a little frame-rate hungry, but the beauty makes up for any dip you may experience.

Thanks OG, i have downloaded and installed it and it looks great, i love cruising in over that beach!!

Micah 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Matt Thaler (Pirates2010) Trainee

Great addon! I found that a few days ago.

That is an awesome airport to fly into. I would love to fly into there in real life.

Anyone ever been there before?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Pirates2010 wrote:

Great addon! I found that a few days ago.

That is an awesome airport to fly into. I would love to fly into there in real life.

Anyone ever been there before?

Read this thread.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/815/st-maarten-airport-is-this-for-real/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...