Addon scenery for St. Maarten

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Where can I get good addon scenery for this airport! The one that shows the fence and all? Even if it is payware, I would like to have it. 😀 😀 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Group Wave Thanks again 'ol pal! 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I found an addon scenery pak for St. Maarten at simmarket.com
It costs 13 Euro. It has the Maho beach road, the fence etc.

Yeah! It is expensive, but I could not help myself. I had to have it. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Hahaha go figure. Some friends and I just did a fly-in to that airport last night in our PMDGs 737s. Fun airport, but I don't think the terminal was designed for 4 737s 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Well, I got the airport going good now. I added a few screenshots. Hope they get into the gallery. I added the other scenery addons that you recommended RadarMan and now the place is styl'n with the fence, road, boatslips, Maho hotel, the other airport 'round the corner,,, llok'n good!!!
The only thing that is missing is ground vehicle activity.
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...