Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

While sitting here,,5:15 AM my time ..Happily reading and typing away I noticed something I have never seen....

A PURPLE DINO next to my user name........OK now....How did that get there and just what does it mean??????lol 😳

You must think that I remind you all of *Barney*.....OUCH...That hurts...Can't stand that creature....lol

OK...How do I ,,and can I change that ????

Or better yet,,who will do that for me??? HEHE I know nothing about changing Avs...Where can I get a cool one????

My life is over...Reduced to the likes of a big purple dinosaur....... Crying or Very sad

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Harleyman... you must have selected that one when you signed up a while ago. If you do not select them, it assigns you a default blank one - but you have the Dino? You can change it by going into your profile (link at top of forum) and changing you are avatar to something else. You can upload your own or select one of the pre-configured in our avatar gallery (easiest).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...