Interesting screenshot

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

I was flying from Victoria, BC (CYYJ) back to Seattle (KSEA) when I saw this off in the distance to the left. Is this {insert your diety here} checking in on me? Perhaps my flight was to be blessed or maybe another flight and I just happend to see this. Either way it was quite a sight to see.

I use ActiveSky6 and I assure you this pic was not modified in any way other than converting to .jpg format.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Where is the link or image?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

You cant the see the thumbnail from imageshack Crash??? 😳

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Haha, unless it's Elvis, I can't see a deity there 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

You cant the see the thumbnail from imageshack Crash??? 😳

No, and I've tried different browsers. Imageshack doesn't show up here, but I have no problem with photobucket. It's wierd.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Twilight Zone...or the secret services 😉 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

To quote someone I know, "looool"! I'm going to have to look at my firewall settings

Pro Member Chief Captain

Solved. Apparently zonealarm closes the connection before the image from imageshack can be retrieved.

Sorry, I see nothing but clouds. But, if anyone sees something more, good for them.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

probably something that was built into fs9 by the programmers to see if it was ever spotted!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Solved. Apparently zonealarm closes the connection before the image from imageshack can be retrieved.

Sorry, I see nothing but clouds. But, if anyone sees something more, good for them.

The only think i notice is some clouds in the shape of a face Dont Know ...
Am i still having my mind or cause of Insights game i pass over the edge??? 😳 Wacko Wall Bashing

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Yep, I'm seeing the shape of a face inside the cloud on the left, well spotted Mithheru! 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

It wasn't too difficult to miss with it staring at me like that. I don't think I was blessed enough or it wasn't any sort ofdiety because during my descent I went beyond thee maximum speed allowed for the Cirrus.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...