3000???Lets....P A R T Y...!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well my friends,yes....i hit 3k...OK.. Sleep .So what?...What?

Hmmmm Umm... Since we have some time to enjoy a party here i think that it is demanded...BUT...There is a huge BUT here...

The party is not for me or for the 3000posts Yawn ...Noooooo ❗ ❗ ❗

I just arrange this party for some special guests...Who are they???????

They are all these great members which are here for years and i had the audacity to pass them...(not all of them...there is still one remaining Evil or Very Mad )

These are the special guests and of course you are all invited.

Come and enjoy my friends... 🍻 🍻 🍻 (hurry up cause TTT will comes sooner or later and i dont know the future of the drinks... 😉 )
I prepare something special.... Poke in Eye ( Wacko 🍅 Wacko 🍅 Wacko 🍅) for you...My first Jet -maual-landing in a video :oops😞only 6.92mb for the 56kers 😉 )

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IMSB2GQ91A5T19RDYFHEF696A

(The music is a Greek remake song 😉 )

THANKS A LOT ALL OF YOU FOR HONOR ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE FRIENDSHIP

😉

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Congratulations Greekman Group Wave You have been an excellent asset to this site and a truly fantastic member! I hope you continue to browse and post here at Flyaway for years to come. I know that the party isn't for you, but you deserve a mention anyway 😎

Crack open the beer now, you've got some serious drinking to do Wacko ...And excellent partying music Punk

Well done mate 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Bow Down Group Wave Ha Ha Punk 👍 🍻 F-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!!

Looking forward to the next 3000.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Many congratulations to you for 3000 quality posts.
That video was perfect, I liked the exciting music, the interesting editing and you actually landed that big iron.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Congratulations Greekman!! 👏
It´s very very good to have you here at Fly Away. And I hope you stay here for more years. I´d like to tell you my stories when I start flying 😉

Keep up the excellent job 👍

And now......PARTY!!!!

BTW, I can´t comment on the video right now. For some weird reason I can´t watch videos with my Creative Media Source Player. When the problem is solved I´ll watch your video. I´ve downloaded it so it is in my computer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Awesome GM72! You're a great guy to have around the forums, and I feel honored and priveliged to be able to call you a great friend. See you around for your soon-coming 6k party! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

CONGRATULATIONS GREEKMAN72

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Congratulations Greekman - much enjoyment from reading Read your posts - and now watching 🙄 your videos.

👏 👏 👏

Keep up the good work!! I'll drink to that! 🍻

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Party!! Party!! Party!!

Congradulations on your 3000th post GM72, you are a great member of flyaway, your posts are always interesting and funny, GM I need say no more, you're a flyaway legend!

Well lets bring out the beers, Greek Wine and get started! 🍻 🍻 🍻

P.S. Video is now downloading.... Wall Bashing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Group Wave Well done GM

Great video(Im still taking the boat home 😉 )

Now then pass me a beer 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot my friends Embarassed .The party is for all of you ❗

I buy you another one round... 🍻 🍻 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

😀 Good Job!

Pretty soon you'll be passing up RadarMan! 😂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Congratz GM! Keep the great post's coming friend! I am privelaged to be your aquantainence as part of this forum! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Excellent work Greekman my friend!

You are a valued member of this forum and all of your posts are superb to read. You are a real asset!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

WOWCONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS!!!!Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...