Discovery Wings

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

I have that channel thank god!
Sometimes its ok but what do cars and other things got to do with flying I don’t know? Like saying dose my bum look big in this. Nothing to do with flyaway. Anyway im happy I have it. It doesn’t start until 7pm UK time.
But well worth having. For them that don’t get it!
cheers simon123
ho yes look. http://discoverywings.co.uk/_home/

😛

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

If I could get it as a single channel, then I would, but you have to buy a whole package that for £20 or more a month which I can't afford and I don't want a load of other channels aswell.

Air Crash Investigations has come to Channel 5 on Monday at Nine O'clock 😎 So I'm happy 😉

Pro Member First Officer

yer i seen that one. cant wait till the next one. so many about..

😛 😛 😛

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Air Crash Investigations has come to Channel 5 on Monday at Nine O'clock 😎 So I'm happy 😉

They have that on national geographic all the time... its really interesting. I watch it anytime I see it on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

They have that on national geographic all the time... its really interesting. I watch it anytime I see it on.

ROFL I don't have that channel either Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer

Ho bless you Chief Captain. so sorry to here that. i feel for you sir!

start until 7pm UK time.
im a big fan of disc wings but i couldn't help but realise that a mistake has been made it starts at 6 0 clock

Pro Member First Officer

well not on my tv it don,t!! week days its 7.pm. Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

You must have a funny tv simon123, 6pm it starts weekdays. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Seconds from disaster is showing the concorde disaster on nation geographic now.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Unfortunately I dont have the Disconvery Channel either, I'm in the same situation as Jon, I would have to get all the Sky TV channels, for approximately the same price. Wall Bashing

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...