I have downloaded the Airport Environment Upgrade 7 and i am very pleased with it and was wondering wat other files would inhance the features around the airport or just FS in general - any suggestions would be apreciated 🙂
2 Answers
hm.. upgrade 7? I thought 4 was the newest..
could you link me to it?
SeanGa,
aeu7.zip I'm using it and it makes the runway look much better than the default. It's a step up from #6 that he put out a while back.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=aeu7.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
flightcheck.
That's about the only one unless you want better grass and dirt textures. You should start looking at mesh, landclass or individual airport upgrades, both free and pay.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain