Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Airport Environment Upgrade 7

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've been using his #6 since it came out, now I'm going to load his new one.
Back up your texture folder before you add anything.

Airport Environment Upgrade 7
File Description:
Airport Environment Upgrade 7.0 (AEU7) greatly enhances the Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2004 default airports throughout the world. Airport runway, taxiway, and tarmac surfaces, airport buildings, and airport lighting have all been upgraded. Special reflective windows and seasonal runway effects are included. AEU7 brings you much more detail, and even better performance than the previous version. This is the latest version of AEU as of February 15th 2005. Enjoy!
aeu7.zip
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2641/fs2004-airport-environment-upgrade-7/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Nice!!! Thumbs Up! I've using #6 too and I will try this one out.
The terminal looks awesome! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Thanks for the link, I've downloaded it & will try it later.

I've downloaded a lot of your suggested aircraft and scenery files and they've all been superb. Is there any chance, if you have a full list, that you could post this somewhere and keep it updated? Your eye is on the ball more than most and this would help us all tremendously Smile

Dave

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks, good idea, but they are all scattered in the first three forums for 1½ years now

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Fear I downloaded the new version. The textures are great but the flightsim seems to slow down alot [get alot of lag] every time I try land. I don't understand why. Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know your computer specs but the texture does take some FPS away.
Move your traffic or scenery slide to the left, a drop.

If you are using a lot of clouds, lower them, turn down water textures and shadows can be turned off.

See how that works and let us know.

Radar