fs2004 versus fs2002 radio/nav stack

Pro Member Trainee
rhartea Trainee

I have fs2002 and was thinking about purchasing fs2004;however I need to know if the radio/nav stack looks the same (presentation) as the fs2004 version. I also have x-plane, and their radio/nav stack is awesome in precision and detail, unlike the fs2002. Please advise!

Rich

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
BerraTV Trainee

It all depends on what plane you are flying. The default stacks on the supplied planes are the same...at least the ones I fly. Various different radio stacks come with planes you may download here and other sites. So, it depends on the plane. I would not let that stand in the way of getting FS9. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Jim Glockner (jimmyglockner) Trainee

I fully agree. Get FS9 without worrying about the radio stacks. It is well worth the money.

Happy flying.

JimmyGlockner

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...