I have a question about the default Airbus A321 in Flight Simulator X, When I access the radio stack and attempt to put in the ILS freq, I can't put in less than 118.000. For instance im trying to put in 109.300, The Radio Stack will not let me do so, it resets either between 118.000 to 136.000. I checked some videos of people using the Radio Stack on Youtube, and it works fine with them. Could someone help me with this problem? Thank you.
1 Answers
See if this helps.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain