Screenshot Contest

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Has anyone ever been over to simviation and seen how they have screenshot contests? Would it be possible to do that here at this site too? I could make up all of the "scenarios" and whatnot for it. Just thought i would bring this by you all. Also this is my 100th post!!! YAY

Flyboy92

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That would be a great idea! 👍
It should be possible. Start a topic with a poll on it. Each option of the poll is the number of the screenshots. The screenshots can be seen in the message body with their number on top.

Pro Member First Officer

Okay then i'll put another topic in the off topic forum and label it screenshot contest. But first we need some screenies taken by all of us! And we will need some judges. Perhaps you want to be one of 'em? You can still put a picture in you just can't vote for your's to be in the finals and you can't vote for your's if it does make it to the finals. duh 🙄 Anyways, i will be a judge. I will post the "scenario" for march here in a minute. To make it a bit more fair i would ask for NO PAYWARE products of any kind PLEASE! For those of us who don't use those don't even stand a chance! you will be allowed one shot. after you enter it you will not be able to change it. I will wait untill the end of march untill the time is up then all the judges must agree on EIGHT of the shots. and PM me on which ones they are. I will then create the poll with the eight choices like you said AGUS0404. The poll will last 4 days? And will end. Then we will know who the overall winner is. Unlike Simviation we most likely won't have prizes for the winner. OR mayby DAVEC could make a personalized re-paint for the winner? who knows..... The scenario for this month will be posted later tonight maybe. I'm going to need at least 3-4 more judges too. Hope this all works out!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain

I can be a judge, no problem with that. I agree with the rules you posted, but I'd like to add something.

I think that it's going to be much better, and organized if the participants send their screenies to us (RadarMan, you, and me) and we check them before uploading them. The reason why is because maybe some people post real life pictures, or other ones that don't apply to the screenshot contest.
Also, all judges should receive the screenshots, so that we can share our opinions about them and choose the winner. Everybody has different opinions...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Congratulations for your 100 useful posts flyboy92. Clap Clap Clap

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Yes, congrats mate on your post #100.

The screenshot comp sounds like a lot of fun! I will enter for sure! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oops! Embarassed I forgot to congratulate him for his 100 posts 😛

Anyway, congratulations!! 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks guys! hope to be seeing your screenies soon CT. anyway agus, i'll post in the forum the new rule that i did not see for sending them to judges. GM would you like to be a judge as well perhaps? I'll have them send the pics to me then will send them to all of you guys as well. Hope this all works!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for you effort and ,i would love to, but I think that three people are already enough my friend. 😉
All of you are open minds and you will do a great job.Im sure of it. 😉

More people more different opinions(probably)... 😂

Pro Member First Officer

That is just fine GM. CheekyTrolly entered the very first sceenie "crashed in the outback" which looks HILARIOUS! Take a look at it. Cheeky, if you can give me the url so i can put it between the IMG thingys then it won't have to just be a link. Thanks a lot.

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

It would be up to Flyaway to get something like that started.

Screenies

Pro Member Chief Captain

OrlandoGeorge wrote:

It would be up to Flyaway to get something like that started.

Screenies

This months scenario is dangerous situations

I don't see anything dangerous here. You can upload another picture today. Tomorrow I, or Flyboy92, will create a poll to vote for the best screenshot.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...