screenshot taker

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hi can some help me find a easy free to use screenshot taker i have rapidshot but the trial version has ended and i dont want to register and i want to take up to as many photo`s as i want

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

GRAB CLICK SAVE is what I use... on recommendation from radarman... it is free and pretty good as I am sure u have seen. Only problem I have with it. I have one of my joystick buttons mapped to the screenshot key I set, and every now and then the program gets an error and closes out. Then I have to pause my flight, go to desktop and reopen it.

Other than that annoyance, it's a good program.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

where do i get it?

o and did you see the afterburner pics from my thread o and thanks for helping me

Pro Member Chief Captain

i wanna say avsim but i am not 100% sure... just google it it will pop up, and I am going to take a look right now.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i found it. it was in simviations files

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

how do i use it? i press the print key and it shuts down

Pro Member Chief Captain

Set the key to another key. I believe I use either home or end. i forget. I will have to check when I get home from work today. Sorry I am not much help when I am at work.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

thanks ill try that

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...