Airplane Recommendation

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello. Well I guess I am kind of bored with the FS airplanes I have currently. Can anyone STRONGLY recommend a certain payware airplane that they think is just really great. Basically I like props but jets are cool too. Also I prefer GA up to medium sized commercial jets.Thanks for your help.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22.
FSD Cessna O2A

Both have beautiful VC's. Impeccable flight characteristics.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Well, I can't remember if you've invested in the new Carenado 206 package yet, but with a cargo, regular, and amphib version, I assure you you won't get bored that easily! I definitly STRONGLY reccomend that plane!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Thanks freedspeak. I've seen both of those before and the Cessna 0-2A caught my eye and I'll have to check it out again

John, no I haven't invested in the 206 yet. I've seriously been hooked on their 182RG for so long. It really looks great. Can you PM about how she is or just tell me right here. I love Carenado and I think I'lll go that way but I think it's going to be a GA plane.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Does anyone have any other recommendations for me?

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Sorry I missed your earlier message, I'm getting ready to leave for the week. Give the forum a search for Carenado or 206. You'll see both cheeky trolly and myself have had recent posts (one I think labeled : "carenado has done it again!") in which detailed pictures are provided. It flies very well, and has extremely smooth guages. Even if you have the 182, I think you'll still find the 206 a big step forward.

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Hey Jared, what plane is that in your sig??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...