hi there
im just wondering does anyone know where i can download some new zealand scenery? it doesnt have to be really good, just as long as it doesnt look like desert like the standard fs2004 scenery.
5 Answers
There's a bit on this page:
omg tailhook youre amazing! thanks i really needed this site 😀
I think what you need is Valium... or even better -- this: 🍻 🍻 🍻
I think Cheeky may have hit the spot 👍
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain