Guess the airline

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

A guy sitting at Bar at Brussels Airport noticed a
very beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant.
But which airline does she work for?"

Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and uttered the
Delta slogan:
"Love to fly and it shows?" She gave him a blank, confused
stare and
he immediately thought to himself, "Oh no!, she doesn't work
for Delta".

A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?" She gave him the same confused look.
He mentally kicked himself, and scratched Singapore Airlines
off the list.

Next he tried the Thai Airways slogan: "Smooth as Silk."

This time the woman turned on him "What the F**K do you want?"

The man smiled, then slumped back in his chair, and said,
Ahhhhh,

"Ryanair!"

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

👍 🙂) hehe good one, but still from all the cheapest airlines, ryanair flight attendants have most proffesional uniforms, comparing to easyJet for example or wizzair. And one of the most beautiful female attendants as well Wink But AirBerlin rulezz anyway, on my way from NUE to TXL I felt in love with one of the woman serving me snacks, unfortunately, the view was so pretty outside the aicraft that I didn't know what to look at, her or the view outside and also it took only 40 minutes until the captain has landed so.. I just said beautiful 'goodbye' by the exit with my 'stoned' face expression and with hearts above my head, took off home after a lovely week trip to Hurghada... ❤️ never will forget that smile of her.. 🙄 .

And that is how Airberlin became my favourite airline.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Sico2 wrote:

👍 🙂) hehe good one, but still from all the cheapest airlines, ryanair flight attendants have most proffesional uniforms, comparing to easyJet for example or wizzair. And one of the most beautiful female attendants as well Wink But AirBerlin rulezz anyway, on my way from NUE to TXL I felt in love with one of the woman serving me snacks, unfortunately, the view was so pretty outside the aicraft that I didn't know what to look at, her or the view outside and also it took only 40 minutes until the captain has landed so.. I just said beautiful 'goodbye' by the exit with my 'stoned' face expression and with hearts above my head, took off home after a lovely week trip to Hurghada... ❤️ never will forget that smile of her.. 🙄 .

jeez man it's just a joke 😛

air hostesses always look to be covered in 96 layers of makeup, I don't really find them that attractive like that, plus take off the make-up and what will you find? *shudders* doesn't bare thinking about.

You are wright in a way but there are times when there are some stunning air hostesses on board a plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

very funny
😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Sico2 wrote:

Lol, I had about the same thing with a Ryanair stewardess...except that it was her I was looking at and trying to talk to...did I mention I drank a bottle of wine(well, Sangria) at the terminal in Spain prior to take-off?

Lol, I'm lucky I didn't get in trouble.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...