Virtual Cockpit gone missing

When I cycle betwwen views, I no Longer have a virtual cockpit for my Cirrus, it used to be there, but now its gone! can anyone help?

Also , on the cirrus, when flying the "full" plane, someone has left the back door open, and i can't close it. The luggage is up there with me at 5000ft with the door open. ????

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

How do you look around in your virtual cockpit? coz i havent got the proper MS joystick so i cant look around. Is there a way using keyboard commands,i.e. look at the throttle, screens etc...?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There is a payware program Active Camera With this you can have some great internal and external views of your craft. ➡

http://www.anticyclone.be/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

... it used to be there, but now its gone! can anyone help?

Also , ... someone has left the back door open, and i can't close it????

Your first question, if the VC used to be there, you must have done something before it vanished. If you remember what that was, you can do reverse psychology with your computer. If you can't remember, get ready for the needle in a haystack approach.
Alernatively you could re-install the Cirrus.

Re your second point about the open back door: I have the same issue with a Meljet 777. Looking to about 4o'clock (3 on the num pad) in the cabin, there is a big rectangular hole next to the door. I close the door in-flight and now the door really opens 😳 and the hole is twice as big.
Apparently a mistake in the programming which only the author can rectify. Visit the site where you got it from, there might be a fix available.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...