Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

this is sort of an odd poll topic.. lol 😂

anyways.. i answered no

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No I don't have it - but I recently bought a Cessna addon if thats of any use... Horse

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No I don't have it. I'm a speed freak 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I have it. To me it is the best GA airplane for FS. I can't wait until they release their trio or Pipers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I have it, love it, even though I'm not into GA aircraft, I just need to figure out some good air taxi routes to use it on. I got the Reality XP version which is great, lovely avionics, just wish every gauge from reality didn't cost almost 30 bucks otherwise all my planes would be running them.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...