Altitude Concorde

RedCloud Guest

Hey, I just bought the above title but am having real trouble with it and their technical support is very poor to say the least!!

I try to select the concorde to fly it and all I get the whole way is fs9 error can't load aircraft or one of its component. You can continue but the file will not be loaded
file gagues\conc2kafcs.gau.
and also file gauge\conc2kselcal.gau.

Does anyone have any idea why its doing this?? Has anyone else had the same problem??

Thanks RC

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 You say you bought it? If so I would keep on pestering them untill you get some answers

Concord has always been an odd ball for fs(except 2000)because of the panel and extra gauges

Inbetween e-mails to them you could try and find the gauge here ➡

http://www.fsgauges.com/

Or try this concord panel

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/#panel

Perhaps you should name and shame them

Good luck

TTT

Pro Member Trainee
jeremy51 Trainee

I have also brought the concord from Altitude and have loaded it up into FS9 and it works very well with no start up problems .I would say to try a fresh install of FS9. I have been trying to do the tutorial that comes with and am strugling to understand it so am look for a better tutorial -know of any

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...