Download all of my SPLASHSCREEN packs here!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I have decided to create a series of FS2004 Splash Screen packs for you guys to download now I have got my hands on a copy of Photoshop CS and a layered template

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pack #1's theme is "Real Aviation Heavies" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are photographs taken by myself at Auckland International Airport.

There is also one mystery screen that isn't included in the previews above, so you will have to download the whole collection in order to find out what it is 😉

I have put the 9 images into a zip file which you can download here

The filesize is 5.38mb and comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep your eyes open for more installments coming soon! 😂

Last edited by ceetee on Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total

Answers 20 Answers

Jump to latest
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Pack #2's theme is "Sim Genral Aviation" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are screenshots I took myself:

There is also one mystery screen that isn't included in the previews above, so you will have to download the whole collection in order to find out what it is... the first person to tell me what it is gets thier own custom splash screen featuring what ever they want in it!

I have put the 6 images into a zip file which you can download here:

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Pack #3's theme is "Long Lost Photos" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are all various photographs I have taken of real life aircraft over the years, in no particular catorgry or anything.

The mystery screen here is out a window of an Easyjet flight, departing from an unknown European city- If you can correctly guess what it is, I will make you the splash screen of your choice.

I have put the 8 images into a zip file which you can download here:

The filesize is 6.78mb and as always comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Pack #4's theme is "Helicopters and More Auckland International Heavies" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are photographs taken by myself at around the city of Auckland:

The location of the mystery screen from Pack #3 is also revealed in the included README document.

I have put the 8 images into a zip file which you can download here:

The filesize is 6.95mb and comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Pack #5's theme is "Auckland Arrivals at Evening" and includes full sized bitmaps of all the thumbnails below, which are photographs taken by myself at Auckland International Airport, New Zealand.

I have put the 7 images into a zip file which you can download here:

The filesize is 5.37mb and comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Those are all very nice looking screenshots

Capt. Dennison

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Awsome hey by any chance could you make a 747 united airlines one for me please???

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

WOW amazing!

After I saw those shots it took me 0.0000001 seconds to press the download button. INSTANT DOWNLOAD FTW.

thanks!

Pro Member First Officer

or does any body know of united 747 splash screens

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

y any chance could you make a 747 united airlines one for me please???

Sure.

new or old United colours?

Pro Member First Officer

new thanks alot your awsome 😀 IOU

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

omair500 Guest

Do you guys know how to download splash screens in flight simulaotr 2004
😕

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

The pack's above have installation instructions omair500, but you basically need to find a 16bit 800x600 image and place it in your Uires folder inside the main FS9 folder, then rename it 'dlgsplash.bmp'

By the way Thunderbirdman2, you still need to tell me if you want the old or new United 747 colours for you splashcreen 😉

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

new thanks alot your awsome 😀 IOU

cheekytrolly I think Thunderbirdman2 wants the new one, but the way he phrased his sentence it is hard to tell if that is what he is talking about.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

As per request of Thunderbirdman2, here is a brand new Splashscreen pack, themed upon United Airlines' new livery.

I have used a very slight motion blur to make the screenshots look more realistic, I hope you don't mind.

If anyone else has their own splashscreen requests, just ask here and I will see what I can do 😉

Anyway, here are some preview thumbnails of what I have created for this time:

I have put the 9 images into a zip file which you can download here:

The filesize is 3.78mb and comes with detailed instructions on ways to use them.

This pack is dedicated to all those who lost their lives in the September 11th terrorist attacks

Pro Member First Officer

AWSEOME THANKS sorry that i put the phrase a little akward

Richsd Guest

Those screenshots are awsome. Could you do me a Thomas Cook 757 (blue livery) splashcreen please

Thanks
Richard Hollingworth

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Very nice work indeed!

P.S Tell the All Blacks to be gentle with us in November.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hey Richard, link me to the Thomas Cook B757 you want and I'll give it a go 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...