737 Wilco

Heung Toh Guest

Hi all,

I have question about the 737 pilot in command from Wilco/feelthere..
They say there is 'Ground power unit'.
My engines are off,parking brake on and final i must clik on Ground Power avaible light for request GPU, were can i find that light plz?

(and what is Ground power unit exactly?)

Greets

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

The ground power avialable switch is located just above the APU Gens you have to click once on the Ground Power Available light and wait about 1 minute for it to light up then you click the ground power switch

me again Guest

thx

again me Guest

Hi,

I find the swith,pushed it and yes the light appeared I pressed on it....nothing happend...now what? 😛 (But what does the GPU do?)

grtz

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Light on means ground power is available. All you need to do now is to flip the switch, right beneath the light and voila! Ground power 🙂

k lol thx 😀

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

hmmm....Im not 100% sure but I think all the GPU does is provide power when on the ground. Follows these steps and see what happens Click the Ground Power Available light
Turn on the Battery switch
Turn the DC Voltmeter Selector to BAT
Set the AC Voltmeter Selecot to GRD PWR (ground power)
when the Ground Power Available light goes on Put the Ground Power switch to on
After that I usualy just start the APU pretty much right after GRD PWR

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...