WILCO PIC 737-500

Chris777 Guest

Hi everyone,
I have the WILCO PIC 737-300, 400, 500, I however don't have the liveries for the Continental 737-500, if someone has the continental livery for 737-500 and would like to trade, I would really appreciate it, I have a lot of payware software if anyone wants to trade, please feel free to send me an email keepitqutta@aim.com, I would really appreciate it..

Chris

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

No need to trade 😉 ....you can download the liveries ➡

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=extra_737pic

😉

Chris777 Guest

I wish it was that easy, I didn't buy my 737 from Wilcopub, so I don't have a password or user name for the web site, I did register with them, but it wouldn't let me download anything..

Chris

Pro Member Chief Captain

You can download them direct off the CD 😉

Chris777 Guest

I don't have the CD anymore Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ummmm.....you don't have the CD and you can't register with WilcoPub??

Do you by any chance have an illegal copy?? Sorry to have to ask 😉

No I don't have an illegal copy, I traded my copy at game spot..

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well then you should be able to register with WilcoPub....and anyway I think you'd be worse off to trade a payware package for a single livery 😉

Chris777 Guest

I already registered with Wilco, but I dunno y I can't download the livery, I sent them an email, so I'm waiting for them to respond. I traded the payware for store credit...That was a while ago, didn't realise I would need it again..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...