Millau Bridge- The Tallest Bridge In The World

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Designed by Foster and financed by the French construction group Eiffage, the soaring steel bridge has already drawn praise from hundreds of thousands of tourists.

Completing a major new motorway link from Paris to the Mediterranean it removes a notorious bottleneck through the town of Millau below.

Its seven slender pillars rise like giant needles from the valley bed - one of them standing 245m, the tallest in the world.

Ok, so who has a link for a flight sim 2004 version? 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Well I may not have a link to the bridge, but I have to comment on what an awesome design by the French, it looks amazing. I'll add it to my increasing list of things to see. 🙄

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Well I may not have a link to the bridge, but I have to comment on what an awesome design by the French, it looks amazing. I'll add it to my increasing list of things to see.

Actually, on "Topgear" they said it was designed by the English but on wikipedia it says "Designed by French bridge engineer Michel Virlogeux in collaboration with British architect Norman Foster"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millau_bridge

It's still very interesting though, I actually have found a download of it here: www.fscorner.com/library/fs2004scenery/32.htm

Screenshots to follow...

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Screenshots to follow...

Not a very good one sorry:

Not worth downloading really 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...