hms_endeavour Chief Captain

WOW!I bet you could touch it! 😂 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😎 Lovely pic 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

lol.. wow, amazing pic there

for some reason something looks out of proportion here... that plane looks ENORMOUS in this picture, lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

God that website is freaking annoying, just a totally cheap rip-off of airliners.net, gotta love the 30 freaking pop ups everytime I click on a link to there.

Nice picture though thats for sure, would love to sit there all day and watch.

Sphagnum1 Guest

Solotwo wrote:

God that website is freaking annoying, just a totally cheap rip-off of airliners.net, gotta love the 30 freaking pop ups everytime I click on a link to there.

Nice picture though thats for sure, would love to sit there all day and watch.

If you were using the latest version of [url]Firefox[/url], you woulnd't have any popups Very Happy I went to the site and clicked on links all over without any popups...

Sphagnum1 Guest

Bah, firefox

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I do have a pop up blocker, it makes like 30 damn beeps, isn't necessary, I'll stick to airliners.net

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...