Boarding Bridge

Guest Guest

some airport doesn't have boarding bridge for passenger in real world flight for boarding, is there a tool to create this ?[/i]

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

For UK/British airports you can buy a CD rom called Britsh airports which adds various details onto airports such as gates, airbridges and taxi way lights.

yeah i knew it already, but i just want to add it too to my favourite airport so that it has the boarding bridge...

any other suggestion ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you turn your scenery slide in settings all the way to the right, the major airports have jetway's.

See if this will help you, it's a great program (free).

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3072/rwy12-object-placer-program-v12/

What airport, they may make an add-on for it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

If u want to add to ur game an boarding bridge so download the rwy12 object placer and do it u will have there alot of kinds of jetways .

yeah... i have already set the slider scenery to the right, and i already saw the jetways on the heatrow london airport, thx for the information..

i haven't tried rwy12, but it will take times for me to download it...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great, I'm glad that worked. I hope Runway12 works out for you, it's supposed to be an excellent program once you figure it out.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...