SearchSearch 

What is the most realistic helicopter flight simulator today

Lamasim Guest

Hi guys,

I have decided that I want to learn to fly with helicopter. I guess I would start from the PC simulators🙂
So, I would appreciate very much your proffesional opinion about what is the most realistic helicopter simulator available today?

Thanks for your opinions in advance🙂
Sim.

5 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

well,to tell the truth,I'm not the guy on this site who can give the best advice,but I think all the wargame heli sims are not realistic to fly.I would like to have a good heli sim too,but the one thing that I know wich is more or less realistic is microsoft flight simulator 2004.

lamasim Guest

I see, MS seems to be the good one.

I would also appreciate your opinions about other competing simulators, especially the most complicated and most difficult, but close to reality ones 🙂

I would dedicate all my time to learn to fly heli🙂

Thanks again,

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

as far as I know,none of the other heli games are complicated,all you do is have a forward/backward/left/rigth/up/down control,a button to lock on to the next target,and a button to shoot.Unfortunatly,in msfs,there aren't any heliports,but msfs still has the best feeling.I think that in the next fs(msfs X),there is a bit more stuff for helis,but,flight simulator X only will come out this winter(or later)!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Lamasim wrote:

Hi guys,

I have decided that I want to learn to fly with helicopter. I guess I would start from the PC simulators🙂
So, I would appreciate very much your proffesional opinion about what is the most realistic helicopter simulator available today?

Thanks for your opinions in advance🙂
Sim.

A good starting point for you would be http://www.hovercontrol.com/

They are a dedicated Heli site - probably the best.

When you go there, don't make the mistake and just look at and download the Choppers --- they're just a bonus.
In the left hand pane make sure you check out Training Services.