KEEGAN GRIFFIN (KEEGAN) Trainee

hey people i`m new to this FsPassengers
wat is it i am downloading it now it looks great but wat do u do

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If you mean about add-ons installation have a look at this ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Pro Member Trainee

no m8 i know how to do all that but i was just wondering wat this fs passeners is

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

OOOppppsssss Embarassed Sorry i didnt read well.

Well FSPassenger is a program who makes flights more realistic by giving you the sense of carrying passengers.Also you penalized for several mistakes you do in your flights or getting bonus for the good ones.

The first you have to do is to create a company and then a pilot.According to the difficulty level you will choose you can buy a craft or more than one and create your fleet.Then you start flight and you get points and money for each of your flight.Thats a (probably not the best) resume for this great add-on.

Where do you install fspassengers?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

KEEGAN wrote:

no m8 i know how to do all that but i was just wondering wat this fs passeners is

Did you, by any chance, look at the FSP web site?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Where do you install fspassengers?

The site ➡ http://www.fspassengers.com/ will tell you everything you need to know. It even informs you that the trial version only restricts your departure points.

This is handy because you can fly and test till you drop before you decide whether you want to buy it Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

KEEGAN wrote:

hey people i`m new to this FsPassengers
wat is it i am downloading it now it looks great but wat do u do

According to this he has to visit the site...If he search it its another story... 😉 😀

Pro Member Trainee

I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT NOW AND INSTALLED IT
IT LOKS REAL GUD BUT I NEED A SERIAL CODE AND THE USERNAME BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO PAY THE FULL 30 QUID

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hmmmmm...I dont think that you can find it here my friend.
Sorry for disappointed you.Although i can ensure you that its worth the price. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Pay the price for it; as GM said, its well worth it 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...