last words

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

i found this site that has multiple CVR transcripts from various crashes throughout the years.. it lists the last words of the pilot(s) before the plane crashed..

although i found it interesting.. it's quite strange and sad reading these because it's the last things they got to say.. 😞

the site is here:
http://www.planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm

the two that really got to me were Pacific Southwest (PSA) flight 182 and Altlantic Southeast (ASA) flight 529.

PSA 182 captains last words were: "I love you mom!"

ASA 529 captains last words were: "Amy, I love you."

i wonder just how awful it must feel to know you're death is imminent..
may their souls rest in peace...

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yes those are some very sad things to read. I also have a bok called The Black Box which give you CVR reports from many flights like the Challenger and United Flight 232.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

I think that they are very sad. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

yes.. they certainly are sad..

sorry if it's a grim or depressing post.. but hey.. that's just a part of reality we all must face..

Censored happens.. 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...