Your opinion.

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

ok heres how this is i will make this as simple as possible because on other post i go on and on about pointless words and sentences and look.... im doing it again!!!! arghhhhh...

anyway... im just going to say it.. i have FSX and FS9. but i only have enough room for 1 of them now.. i have a friend with FS9 that plays with vatsim but FSX so much easier and for younger people like myself lol. I am indeed a good pilot but i just dont know..

should i go with FS9 or FSX

*hint hint* i have a duel core processor (all i know about it lol), Nvidia GeForce 6200 i have 2GB of ram and FSX looks good but hell what would FS9 look like? on my old video card i had FS9 almost on ULTRA HIGH! my old piece of crap card was a stock Default monitor on Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL express chipset family and believe it or not FS9 look surprisingly GOOD on it

PS. DARN!! i did it again went on and on wasting memory of these forums my bad mates just need to get my words out and i do it by typing A LOT! sorry..

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can run FS9 full out with that machine.
If you choose FSX it will be limited like we all are but looks so much better.
I never look back, I gave up FS9 as soon as FSX came out.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Where were you before Radarman? Nice to have someone on my side 😀

Pro Member Trainee
flightMike Trainee

i just dont know... i need time to process thoughts 🙄

Pro Member Trainee
kin3 Trainee

I run FSX on my system just fine.

Motherboard: EVGA 780i
Graphic Card: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512
Monitor: Dell 2407WFP-HC
DVD: Philips SPD6104P SCSI DVD
Sound: Creative X-FI Audio
Power Supply: Corsair TX750W
CPU: E8400
Memory: Patriot 4G 2Gx2
Hard Drive: 500G
Case: Antec P182

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

That's FS9 running on a duelcore

*hint hint* i have a dual core processor (all i know about it lol),

FS9 can only use 1/2 of your processor, kinda depressing, but it won't over heat!

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Ahem... Seems there's a reason they came out with FSX to follow FS9 ??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...