anyone own the eaglesoft liberty?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i got paid, i want something - i couldn't help noticing how cool the eaglesoft liberty is. it's pretty much what i want, with it's real nice panel and night lighting *swoon*.

is it really good, or do the pictures lie?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

It is as great as it looks trust me. Suprisingly you get great FPS all around. The exterior model is well done and the 2D panel and VC are awesome. Sounds sound good also. Well if you are looking for a new GA airplane. This is right. I had it once but returned it. Nothing about it itself just my preference.

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

i have the eaglesoft citation x and that is also an awesome bird to fly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...