Eaglesoft Cirrus SR-20

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I have a question for all of you. How many of you have bought the Eaglesoft Cirus SR-20 or heard anything about it. I was looking at their site and it looks amazing and I am looking for a small GA plane to fly. Well please tell me what you think about it.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I just bought Citation X.
Its a great piece of work. But the texture and the graphics could be even better. There could be more details and the cockpit resolution definately could be improved. I am comparing this to Aeroworx B200. I have not seen any sim aircraft better than the B200. I haven't seen too many anyway 😎
but I don't regret on the money i spent on this citationX

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I also got the Citation X as I was looking for a good corporate/charter a/c. I find it quite satisfactory. Heck, I can even land it. 😛

If their other models are of equal quality, they should satisfy most folks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...