Coming Next From Feelthere Is...

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well Feelthere's next airplane is going to be the Embraer legacy. They are well known for making their ERJ-145 for FS9. There Legacy looks like it is taking simulation to a whole new level. Heres the site http://wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_Legacy The VC and Cabin look awesome and I cannot wait to see the 2D panel. Well enjoy and I will enjoy her once she does come out.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This one is hard to resist:

Only a lucky few get the chance to pilot such a plane, wander around its luxurious interior or be served by its stewardess.

Do not miss this opportunity which is too often only for a select few!

❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

isn;t it their normal erj with a new cabin?

check out this:

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1779

i don;t know whether i like it or not :S

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Hinch, did you actually look at those pics? If someone pays for that crap they deserve a swift kick in the you know where.

The Legacy is a bit different from the ERJ, a lil smaller, different engines, and has the ability to fly across the Atlantic.

http://www.embraerexecutivejets.com/english/content/aircraft/legacy600_home.asp

The cockpit is similar to the ERJ with some new features plus a HUD that Feelthere will be including. The interior of the Legacy is one of the more stunning in a exec jet I've seen.

Three large seating area's...

TWO different bathroom's, because one is way too little.

6 different cabin config's, from 10 to 16 pax.

Some pics I found at Airliners.net

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Punk ROFL 👏

I like it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

aah good info, very well informed Wink looks cool, i like th erj.

about the other one - i don't know whether i find it amusing or scary - not cos i fancy buying it!

I want one. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's amazingly beautiful. Just the way pay-ware should be.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

hahha seriously!! the interior from the sim plane looks more real than the real one! wtf

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Smart move on the part of FeelThere. They hardly have to change anything, just make an impressive passenger cabin and they're all set.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...