planes not showing up

element1o10 Guest

I downloaded planes for fs2002 and I put them in the right folder and all that jazz, but when I start fs2002 the planes don't show up in the list. I didn't put it in fs2004 cuz I don't have fs2004. I installed Ultimate Traffic if that makes a difference. Anyone know what's going on?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

element1o10 wrote:

I downloaded planes for fs2002 and I put them in the right folder and all that jazz, but when I start fs2002 the planes don't show up in the list. I didn't put it in fs2004 cuz I don't have fs2004. I installed Ultimate Traffic if that makes a difference. Anyone know what's going on?

Let's hope you didn't forget to study the readme files amongst all that jazz -- it's easily done.

Remember also that some aircraft are designed especially for FS2002 Pro, those won't work in the Standard version.

Study these guides and see if they help you ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

he is how I learned.

JUST DUMP THE ENTIRE FOLDER INTO YOUR AIRCRAFT FOLDER.

element1o10 Guest

??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...