DreamFleet Baron 58 is a framerate killer !!??

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

When I load Baron my frame rate goes down to 8-9 fps even with VC disabled. I reloaded other AC, they all brongt it back to 20 fps. I know this payware is extremely complex. I just wonder is there any way to make it more framerate friendly....
BTW, its absolutely an excellent sim aircraft.....

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

That's odd. I have it, but don't see a great drop in frame rates.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Slight drop maybe, once in awhile, using the dream manager change some things around, if you have to you can remove the rear cabin and stuff to help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

A good point. I'd forgotten all about that since I set it up once and forgot about it. I get rid of V/Cs and cabin interiors wherever I can. I prefer my eye candy be outside the windshield. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...