the gates are not matching up and planes fly through buildings any help would be great.
7 Answers
You're using the wrong AFCAD2 file.
Ok but what AFCAD2 file should i use please help
There should be one that came with it, is it freeware or payware?
It's Payware flylogic software all my other flylogic match up but this one seems to not want to. plz help.
To they have a website?
Yes they do have a websitebut they seem not to have a update or an afcad file because it uses the original one from the game.
Are you using any traffic add-on's like Traffic 2005 or something that would change the file to make more parking spots?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain