THE RED ARROWS!!

High flying Guest

I just love the red arrows. THERE BLOODY BRILIANT! The one thing i had always wanted to be is a red arrows pilot but i doubt i would ever make it to be a red arrows pilot. SInce you would have to be the best of the best to be a red arrow pilot! You would need great piloting skills and plenty of expirance. The red arrows only select the best. Which is why i doubt i will make it. I can just become a arobatic display pilot insted 🙂

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

I agree with you mate, when I saw them at Fairford they were something else, I don't know how nothing ever goes wrong 😎

Pro Member Trainee
pukin-dawg Trainee

Aye they are awesome, I spent the day with them back in the late 80's up at Scampton, absolute brill day, the pilot's were real friendly.

Sphagnum1 Guest

Umm... Must be a UK thing... I can only imagine you are speaking of something similar to the the US's Blue Angels where our Navy shows off the use of F-18 Hornets at airshows across the country...

high flying Guest

I think that the red arrows are the best because they have never had an accident and that there are 9 of them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

THE RED ARROWS

They have Flight Simulator downloads in the download section of the website.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

My first flight as Red Leader, 😂

They're from somewhere else, mate! 😂

Any more funny titles?

flightcheck Guest

UK have the Red Arrows, US have the BLue Angels, and Australia have the Roulettes, a group of great pilots flying the PC-9. They are brilliant 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...