FS2004 Flight planner?

Pro Member Trainee
nubelius Trainee

Last edited by nubelius on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

The default planner has a few bugs in as you can see. If you use Direct GPS that should just give you a semi circle. If you want a more realistc flight planner there are two in my view which are really good

FS Build This is totaly payware.

Both can import straight into FS.

Regards,

Liono

Thanx for a quick reply 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

FSNav is good once you figure out how to use it, haven't used up my 20 free uses yet, thanks for the link I was trying to figure out the other one that I wanted to look at first before I bought it. Thanks Liono.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I wasn't that fond of FSNav but have used FSBuild 2.2 for over a year now and find it brilliant, and easy to use.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah I downloaded FSNav a LONG time ago opened it, got confused, tried reading the manual gave up. Then I got sick of making my own flightplans in MS's Flightplanner adding the making the correct star's and what not I gave it a try. Nice having more realistic flight plans. I'll probably get FS Build then when I run out of the demo.

Only thing thats annoying is trying to get the right departure runway and arrival runway considering I have to import it into my ATR's FMC and then import it into Radar Contact.

Pro Member Trainee
nubelius Trainee

Last edited by nubelius on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

OMG, Liono, that's quite a lot of FS add-ons there. Is the 737NG any good coz I was gonna buy it, but wasn't too sure if it actually was quite similar to the default 737.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Mc_GaNgStA wrote:

OMG, Liono, that's quite a lot of FS add-ons there. Is the 737NG any good coz I was gonna buy it, but wasn't too sure if it actually was quite similar to the default 737.

The 737NG is nothing like the default 737. Have a look at the PMDG home page here ➡ PMDG

Lovely. I'm thinking of buying Walk and Follow in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Liono.....loves his payware.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...